There are few things in this world as uniquely American as bourbon whiskey. Of course, by law, only whiskeys distilled in the USA—the best coming from Kentucky, in our humble opinion—can sport the bourbon label. But that isn’t what gives this spirit its distinctly American character. What does is the fact that for most of our country’s history, this treasured drink has kept a place in the homes of myriad men and women, from coal miners to congressman. It is a modest luxury, infused with a charming sense of American humility, made for folks from all walks of life. It is America.
To celebrate this culinary national heirloom, several of our cooks put their minds together and crafted a menu devoted to bourbon. It lends a beautiful depth of flavor to foods both savory and sweet. But don’t take our word for it, stop by the diner to find out for yourself.
Please note, not featured below, but also available as specials: pulled pork cheese fries, bourbon milkshake, and a shot of Bulleit Bourbon served neat!
Bourbon County Burger
- 180g beef patty topped with American cheese, crispy bacon, a deep-fried hash brown, and bourbon BBQ sauce
- Slow-cooked pulled pork, bourbon BBQ sauce, and gouda cheese sandwiched between two thick-cut slices of bread and toasted to perfection
- Shredded pumpkin, radish, celery root, and beets tossed in a lemon yogurt sauce
Pancakes and French Toast Special
- Top off any regular order of French toast or pancakes with caramelized popcorn and chocolate bourbon sauce
Uncle Nat's Bourbon Meringue
A bourbon swirl meringue topped off with whipped cream and chocolate flakes
- Classic cocktail made with whiskey, lemon juice, and sugar